Puma Women's Match Lo S Snake Peacoat / Gold Ankle-High Suede Fashion Sneaker - 9.5M,Vans Slip-On Cup Ca Leather Bitter Chocolate / Turtledove Ankle-High Skateboarding Shoe - 7.5M 6M,Dc Women's Heathrow Se Skate Shoe, ,,A222 Ad Lad Clma Cl Msh Clr Hit Ss Red/ Mid Grey M,Puma Women's Basket Classic Velour Velvet Rope Sneaker, ,
Skechers Performance Women's Go Mini Flex Galore, ,,Saucony Women’S Spitfire 4 Track And Field Shoe,, ,,Neogen BC300-XL XL 3.0 mil Boot With Elastic Band, 25 Pair,Honeywell Safety Products 2477004 PVC Safety Knee Boot & Steel Toe, Black - Size 5
Popular Women's Sandals Turquoise No. 21 Satin Bow Slipper,Colorful Women's Sandals Sandals Gold Gina Athena Jewelled Women's Shoes Sandals,Kurt Geiger Women's Silver Sandals Sandals London Libby Wedge Impeccable Sandals London Libby Wedge
Portwest FC64 Regular Compositelite Operis Safety Shoe S1, Black - Size 44 & 10,Antique Sandals Women's Kg Kurt Geiger Silver Impulse Peep Toe Pumps,Multi-Function Women's Saint Laurent Sandals Nude Tribute Patent Sandal 75 ModernityWomen's Kg Kurt Geiger Sandals Sandals Black Maisy Gladiator Fashion-Forward Kg Kurt Geiger Sandals Black Best Price
Glamour All Star Shoreline Slip Women's Converse Black Shoes Width-B-Medium,Amazing Red New Balance 574 Boys' Toddler Shoes,Lovely New Balance Grey Pink 580 Girls' Toddler Shoes Kids' Shoes Girls' Toddler,Popular Santoni Brown Carlos Deer Penny Loafer Loafers Men's,Beautiful Converse All Star Hi Red Boys' Preschool Shoes 2018 Online Sale,Converse Ct Axel School Dolphin Navy Boys' Grade Shoes Suitable 2018 For Sale,Visit Converse Black All Star Ox Leather Boys' Preschool Shoes Dazzling,Ideal Women's Flats Cream Tod's Cut-Out Detail Drivers Flats Free Shipping,Beautiful Grey New Balance 515 Women's Shoes Width-B-Medium,Men's Navy Tod's Covered Horse Bit Driving Shoes Loafers Charm,Boutique Converse Men's Peacock Acorn White All Star Hi Shoes Width-D-Medium 2018 Best Price,Converse Optical White All Star Ox School Shoes Boys' Grade Fascinating Converse All Star Ox Optical White For Sale,Surprises Women's Black Flats Tod's Tassel Ballerina Pumps Flats Online Sale
Antimicrobial Ct All Star Street Hi Converse Thunder Black Blue Boys' Preschool Shoes Kids' Shoes Boys' Preschool,
HomeAsk yourself the right questions
Skechers Women's Empire - Game Game Game On Black / White Ankle-High Fabric Training Shoes 10M 20d3e2
Responsible consumption also means asking yourself the right questions before you buy something. Obviously, the work of sales people and advertising is to convince you that you need their product, while that of smart shoppers is, instead, to make informed decisions.
Decide how to spend your money:
- Does the purchase meet a real need or is it to flatter your ego (to impress your friends)?
- Do you really need the product or service?
- It is worth the time it will take you to earn the money to pay for it? Go back to calculate what an hour of work is really worth.
- Could you put your money to better use?
- Is your impulse to buy linked to an emotion? Do you go shopping because you’re sad? Angry? Wildly happy? If the answer is yes, leave your credit cards at home and take only a minimum amount of cash with you. You could make a purchase you later regret if you go shopping when you’re in an emotional state.
Decide in advance what products or services you’re going to buy:
- What level of quality do you need and want? Be aware that higher prices don’t necessarily equate to better quality. Find out about the product first by asking people around you or refer to consumer guides to forge your own opinion.
- How much can you afford to spend?
- Can you wait for the sales?
- Do you really need to buy a well-known brand or could a generic brand do just as well?
A good trick to avoid impulse purchases: when you’re shopping and the urge strikes to buy a particular item, write it down on a list and let it “stew” for a few weeks. Take it out 2 weeks later and ask yourself if you still need it. If the answer is yes and you have the money to buy it, give yourself permission to buy it. If the answer is no, start a new list.
For more “economical” ideas, see Ideas that pay off.